Friday, March 9, 2012

Alright, So I am so new to this that I can't get the link to work for the Friday Confessionals.  
Well here goes....


I confess that I have complained about this HUGE world they call the WORLD-Wide Web.

I confess that I have been depressed about the responsibilities that fall to me around the farm.

I confess that I hate money!

I confess that I love to help others :)

I confess that I have been extremely blessed and I over-look it sometimes!

I confess that I was inspired to create this store to try to help my family and others.

I confess that I have only 24 hours in a day to get everything done. Darn it.

I confess that I am done being depressed and I am now going to be GRATEFUL for the rest of the Day :)

Thanks for helping be see the LIGHT!
 

5 comments:

  1. you can add the button using the html format in the compose box. if you need help i can walk you through it.

    thanks for linking up your confessions i hope your weekend is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i can help you get rid of word verification too...it is set as a default on blogger but it is really not necessary and you will get more comments without it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh AND i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

    did you know that?

    this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

    sad right?

    you can fix that if you like.

    just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

    easy!!!

    and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Mamrazzi for your help! I will check these things out. You have been a great help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all wonderful things to confess. Haha! I hate money too.

    ReplyDelete

We would Love to hear your positive comments. We would love to help you sell and advertise your handmade items.