Tuesday, August 28, 2012

[Teacher Tuesday] Left•Right•Center ADDITION

My own kiddos (Luke included, lol) are LOVING the Left Right Center multiplication game!
We played 4 rounds on Sunday!
So much fun!!!
(One suggestion I have is to run each "number" on a different color so you can sort the cards quickly for differentiation; ie: all 0x_ facts would be on purple, all 1x_ facts would be on green, etc.  Then you can just pull out and focus on the facts that your kiddo needs to practice most!).

So, because I know this game is a HUGE HIT, I created the Addition Version.
It matches the First Grade Common Core Standard 1.OA.6: Add. . within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition. . .within 10.

And here it is. . .FREE for you!
If you love it, please leave a little comment of thanks.  :)

The multiplication version is FREE here at Latter-Day Crafters.
The subtraction version is only $3 at Teacher's Notebook.

I'm working on a division version.
It's requiring a little more brain power than I am capable of right now.
It is August after all. . .

Have a great week!
Stop by My Little Classity Class and say hi!
See you back here next week.

~Deb

9 comments:

  1. I was in another town this weekend when I ran into a parent of a couple of Deb's students. She very adamantly let me know that Deb was THE BEST Teacher out there. She truly cares about her students, and wants to help ALL that she can.
    Take advantage of these Great Free Games! Your child will be glad that you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for offering this! I can't wait to use it with my students this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we can! Pass the word along so more teachers can benefit from these Great games!

      Delete

We would Love to hear your positive comments. We would love to help you sell and advertise your handmade items.